- Spiritual Education
- JICS values spiritual education above any other kind of education.
All of our classes and activities are based on the Christian faith and biblical values.
We encourage our students to have a sound understanding and knowledge of the bible and spiritual wisdom. Moreover, we aim to promote their mental and physical health.
Students will start each week with a chapel service on Mondays and will have one bible class each week. We also have parents’ prayer meetings every Wednesday at 11 a.m.
- Intellectual Education
- JICS provides high-quality education by giving our students opportunities to undertake oral-presentations, group work, topic discussions, field trips and English reading and writing classes. Through these autonomous and creative activities, we empower our students with a capability for effective study.
- Character Development
- We believe that character development is essential not only for human relationships but also to prepare students for future study, jobs, and any other future social or profession endeavors. We teach our students in a manner that will allow them to develop as moral, civil, responsible and community-minded individuals through involvement in volunteer work, club activities, manners education, reading club, and community education.
- Talent Education
- JICS encourages our students to discover and develop their individual creative talents. Through continuous practice and lessons from qualified teachers, students develop their own creative talents. Every student plays more than one musical instrument and are given opportunities to perform at our JICS weekly talent show and annual concert.
- Global Education
- In order to raise global leaders, JICS students are given second language classes including Spanish, French, German, and Chinese. Also, to ensure that students have high English level before graduation, all subjects are taught in English and students and staffs communicate in English at all times.